Download a copy here
Social Media Strategist Jun 2016 - Present
Clients: Hotwire, Signature Kitchen Suite, Twitter, Transamerica
• Content Manager for Heat’s digital presence. Lead a six-person team to concept & produce engaging organic & paid campaigns for the agency.
• Support Strategy team by creating monthly briefs & determining key cultural moments that coincide with our client’s brand.
• Launch & monitor multi-platform paid social activations to provide suggestions on media spend optimizations & future content.
• Utilized Crimson Hexagon to provide insights & thought-starters to educate an on-the-ground team on relevant Twitter conversations to inform their 2016 Rio Olympics content.
Social Media Intern Jan 2016 - May 2016
Clients: Bonnaroo Music Festival, Redbox, Rita Wilson, Ke$ha
• Social Media Manager for Redbox. Oversaw Pinterest publishing, curated pins & wrote copy for Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
• Monitored the internet for social opportunities & updated the entire team with viral information on clients.
Creative Intern Sep 2015 - Dec 2015
Clients: Howard Brown, Carnival Corporation & plc
• Worked as a strategist to develop a storyline and experiences for an interactive art installation located inside a new 54 story office tower.
• Developed, pitched, & implemented a new social strategy with the Marketing and PR Director to humanize the DK brand.
Brand Planning Intern Jun 2015 - Aug 2015
Clients: Carnival Cruise Lines, Jack Daniels, CenturyLink
• Supported the Jack Daniel’s Strategy team by developing insights on the whisky consumer & the alcoholic beverage industry.
• Data mined Carnival Cruise Lines social media channels for patterns & trends that drove strategy.
• Conducted market research (video interviews & focus groups) to create insights presentations that influenced the key insight & strategy for New Business pitches.
- Social Content Strategy
- Community Management
- Creative Direction
- Social Content Creation & Production
- Motion Graphics
- Brand Narrative Development
- Influencer Management
The AAF’s MPMS program honors the nation’s top 50 minority college seniors ready to break into the advertising industry.
MAIP is a highly competitive internship program sponsored by the 4A's. The application process included multiple short essays, a personal video and an interview with an agency's HR representative. I was selected as one from a pool of 202 qualified applicants and placed at Arnold Worldwide for Brand Planning.
Client: Pizza Hut
Discovered and developed an insight that led to a First Place award winning Pizza Hut campaign. Analyzed over 1,700 millennial research points, while leading focus groups, distributing nationwide surveys, and organizing projective techniques.
Picked from hundreds of applicants around the world to be a participant in BBH’s 5 day crash course in Planning and briefing competition.
Columbia College Chicago Class of 2016
Bachelors of Arts, Advertising GPA: 3.95